Saturday 15 April 2017

Whoo Hoo...Polkadoodles Horace & Boo Launch Party!

Hellooooo! How are you? Happy Easter everyone! 

Well I’ve just popped in to introduce you to a gorgeous new addition to the Polkadoodles family and their names are HORACE & BOO!  A CAT AND A DOG!!!!! OMG!! They are just too gorgeous and as you may know I am a pet owner (I have 3 dogs and not all that long ago 3 cats too) I was ecstatic when I saw these images.  

We have a FB launch party to celebrate the introduction of this fabulous new couple and it is currently in full swing, so pop over to our Facebook groups, POLKADOODLES CRAFTING, DIGI CHOOSDAY & COLOUR CRAZY and join us.  It’s here that you will be able to drool over the truly AWESOME projects the DT has made.

Ok so my first make sees HORACE & BOO off to a party! I decided to merge the dog house, tree, grass and clouds from the embellies section of the bundle to create a scene and then print out in greyscale.  I then coloured our sweet duo to match.
I suppose I based them on my pets past and present…sort of.  Horace could be my black Labrador and Boo is my cat Jack who we lost a couple of years ago.  That’s what I’m saying anyway.
So party on over to our Facebook groups, POLKADOODLES CRAFTING, DIGI CHOOSDAY & COLOUR CRAZY and join in with our wonderful launch party.  It’s here that you will be able to see some of the amazing projects the DT has made to inspire you.


Ingredients:
Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers & Lyra Polycolor Pencils
Colouring Paper: ULTIMATE GRAPHIC
Background: Pre-coloured Dog House, Tree & Grass (Printed in Greyscale)
Printing Card: ULTIMATE SMOOTH
Others: Ribbon – Tonic Nuvo Glitter Drops

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to leave such kind comments!  Enjoy your day!

See ya!
Jane xxx

I’d like to enter the following challenges:
ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS – Challenge #176: Anything Goes/Easter
CREATIVE MOMENTS – Challenge #115: Anything Goes
CRAFTY CATZ – Challenge #366: Anything Goes/Animals
CRAFTING WITH FRIENDS – Challenge #41: Anything Goes
A GEM OF A CHALLENGE – Challenge #192: Ribbon and/or Lace
CRAFTY FRIENDS – Challenge #55: Animals or Birds
CRAFT-DEE BOWZ – April Challenge: Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow

8 comments:

  1. Stunnig card Jane, i love the colors.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Jane, they are super cute!.. Happy Easter to you.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and fun and so very cute Jane.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a clever girl Jane!! A brilliant card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Jane, you are so excited, I can tell! And with wonderful reason - these are darling! great job on your card - it's darling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gets me in party mood and I really love the only two colours take.
    Thank you for participating over at Creative Moments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, they really are cute and I love the pop of colour against the greyscale, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jane… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is gorgeously cute and fits perfectly with our ‘Animals/Birds’ challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x